Yoshindo Inc. (henceforth "our company") considers the proper protection of our valued customers' privacy to be a matter of social responsibility.
We vow to rigorously control the handling of the personal information we receive from our customers in the course of business in accordance with the following fundamental policies.
What do we mean by "personal information"?
Name, home address, telephone/fax number, email address, place of employment, job title, etc.
Our company considers any information that may identify an individual customer, including any of the above or any combination thereof, to be personal information.
Collection of personal information, and what it is used for
When customers use our company's business services or our homepage, we may receive personal information from our customers.
When we receive this information from our customers, we may use it for the following purposes only:
- When responding to inquiries and business communications from the customer
- When offering information on new products and services to the customer
- When confirming the circumstances and history of the customer's use with our company's products and/or services
- When conducting research with the goal of improving our company's products and services
- Or in cases in which, in the course of our company's business activities, it becomes necessary to contact or identify the customer.
Protection and management of personal information
Personal information received from our customers is protected and managed in accordance with the following:
- There may be cases in which we retain applicable information for an indefinite period. However, the information will be protected in accordance with a rigorous management system, and used only for the aforementioned purposes.
- Our company's employees operate under strict policies regarding the management of personal information. We oversee information carefully, so as to protect against disclosure to any third party.
- Except in cases in which the customer has consented, our company has entrusted the duty of handling applicable information to an outside firm under duty of confidentiality, or we have received a request in accordance with law, we will not provide or disclose personal information to any third party.
- In addition to protecting, with a highly secure system, the personal information with which we have been entrusted from unauthorized access from the outside, our company takes appropriate measures to defend against improper disclosure and falsification.
- The information customers enter and submit through our company's homepage is protected.
Revisions to details regarding the handling of personal information
In the event that there is a change in the details regarding our company's handling of personal information, we will make an announcement on the appropriate page as necessary.